Re-enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year is now open. Re-enroll early to save your spot in your student's next grade. Enrollment will be first come-first served, as classes fill, wait lists will be created.
Those families that re-enroll prior to March 1st will freeze their tuition for 2020-2021 at rates for 2019-2020.
Please review the tuition and fees and enrollment guidelines carefully prior to enrollment, there have been several important changes to fees and charges of note.
Re-enrollment is now completed entirely in Praxi. Follow the steps below to complete re-enrollment: (Link to Parent portal is at the completion of instructions)
1. Login to the Praxi Portal, as usual, using this link.
2. Along the top menu bar, click on ‘Online Forms’
3. Choose a student to re-enroll in the box to the left, and use dropdown box to select 20/21 Re-enrollment.
4. After making that selection, click the ‘START NEW FORM’ Button that will appear to the right of the dropdown box
5. Read the introduction and instructions on the application page. Once you fully understand the 3 step re-enrollment application process, Click STEP 1: STUDENT NAME AND UPCOMING GRADE in the left margin.
6. Be sure to fill-in/check/update all boxes highlighted in red or marked with an asterisk
7. Once complete with the entire STEP 1 page, use the STEP 2 Link in the left margin to proceed to STEP 2. Some fields will be prefilled. Be sure to select any discounts that you qualify for, and select your preferred billing method. Sign the form electronically at the bottom.
8. After confirming all your info is correct, click on the ‘3. SUBMIT’ link. Note that if you haven’t filled out all asterisked items, an error message will appear telling you to answer all questions. The step containing the unanswered question will be indicated by red asterisks next to the listed steps in the left margin. Once you have hit SUBMIT, please be patient until the next page comes up indicating your application has been received by the system. Closing the application window prior to full processing may result in interruption in your application submission.
9. After pressing 'SUBMIT' the system will then prompt you to pay for the $150 processing fee.
10. Repeat these steps for all students you are re-enrolling.
Once you have hit SUBMIT, please be patient until the next page comes up indicating your application has been received by the system. Closing the application window prior to full processing may result in interruption in your application submission.
If you experience difficulty at any time during re-enrollment, email us, or contact our Registrar Rebecca Burch at 757-378-5225