Re-enrollment for the 2018-2019 school year is now open. Re-enroll early to save your spot in your student's next grade. Enrollment will be first come-first served, as classes fill, wait lists will be created.
Those families that re-enroll prior to March 1st will lock-in their 2018-2019 tuition at the previous years’ rates.
Please review the tuition and fees and enrollment guidelines carefully prior to re-enrollment. There have been several important changes to fees and charges of note.
Re-enrollment is now completed entirely in Praxi. Follow the steps below to complete re-enrollment: (Link to Parent portal is at the completion of instructions)
1. Login to the Praxi Portal, as usual, using this link.
2. Once in the Praxi parent portal, select the ‘Online Forms’ Menu item as shown below, and choose either ‘K-12 EARLY Re-enrollment’ or ‘PreSchool EARLY Re-enrollment’ as applicable from the drop down menu.
3. Click the ‘Start Form’ button on the right side of the screen as depicted. If you have more than one student, you will need to select the next student name in the pull down box to the left, then similarly click ‘Start Form’ for them as well following your submittal of your first student.
5. Fill in all required fields. Many fields should be automatically pre-filled, but please verify that the information in all fields is correct and up to date, especially for emergency contacts and authorized pick-up persons. Click ‘Submit Data’ at the bottom of the form when complete.
6. Repeat steps 3-5 for all students in your family to be re-enrolled.*
If you experience difficulty at any time during re-enrollment, email us, or contact our Registrar Rebecca Burch at 757-378-5225