Williamsburg Christian Academy’s mission is to provide college preparatory instruction in a culture of grace through personalized learning in academics, arts, and athletics while building relationships that inspire students to serve their community and become Christ-centered leaders.
The vision of Williamsburg Christian Academy is to partner with parents and the community to inspire minds to inquiry through God’s wisdom, hearts to compassion in God’s service and lives to Christ in leadership.
WCA equips students to be lifelong learners who reflect God’s heart for others and impact the world for Christ.
Our Core Values
- The pre-eminence of Jesus Christ and His Word
(Colossians 1:15-17; II Timothy 3:16)
- The continuous pursuit of academic excellence
(II Timothy 2:15)
- Training the mind and transforming the heart to reflect Jesus Christ
(Romans 12:2; Ephesians 4:23-24)
- Teachers who clearly demonstrate a commitment to Jesus Christ
(Ephesians 4:1; Ephesians 5:1-2)
- Commitment to prayer
(I Thessalonians 5:16-18; Ephesians 6:18)
- The joy and responsibility of giving and serving others
(II Corinthians 8:7; II Corinthians 9:7-8)
- Supporting families in rearing Godly children
(Deuteronomy 6:5-8; Deuteronomy 11:18-20)
- Unity within the school family
(I Peter 3:8)
- Personal responsibility in all areas of life
(Philippians 1:9-11; Hebrews 13:18)