Beginning at the JJV level and continuing through the JV and Varsity levels for both boys' and girls' sports, WCA’s athletic program will first and foremost honor and give glory to God in all we do. At the JJV and JV levels, our coaches endeavor to teach student athletes the fundamentals of the game in preparation for Varsity level play in years to come. Maintaining our commitment to excellence, we strive to foster a competitive environment with a major focus on good sportsmanship and excellent godly character on and off the court.
Boys Varsity Basketball
- 2019-2020: VMAC Regular Season Champions and Conference Champions; VISAA D3 Top 12. JaKari Wilkins VMAC “Most Outstanding Player” & Player of the VMAC Tournament. Brandon Herman First Team All-Conference & VMAC Tournament Team. Trenton Calhoun First Team All-Conference, Connor Simmons All-Conference Honorable Mention, VMAC Tournament Team, and Jalen Vaughan All-Conference Honorable Mention.
- 2018-2019: Metro Regular Season Runners Up. Dexter Radcliffe Metro Conference “Player of the Year”, 2nd Team All-State recognition. Kivinie Johnson First Team All- Conference. Connor Simmons & Ethan Conrad All-Conference Honorable Mention.
- 2018: Metro Regular Season Champions, VISAA D3 State Runner-Up.
- 2012, 2017: State CHAMPIONS in Virginia Independent Schools (VISAA) Division 3.
Girls Varsity Basketball
- 2019-2020: VMAC Regular Season Champions and Conference Champions. Carly Bruck VMAC “Most Outstanding Player” & Player of the VMAC Tournament. Nandi Davis First Team All-Conference & VMAC Tournament Team. Lainey Flanagan First Team All-Conference & VMAC Tournament Team. Sophia Lee All-Conference Honorable Mention.
- 2013, 2014, 2015: VISAA State D3 Tournament Runner-Up
- 2012: VISAA State D3 Champions
JJV & JV Girls and Boys Basketball