- Full-Time Employed First Responders and Active Duty Military Personnel Discount: WCA desires to honor those who are serving our communities and Nation to keep us safe by offering a 15% discount for their service. The discount applies to tuition only; the candidate will be asked to show evidence of their current full-time employment service standing.
- Full-Time Employees working for Not for Profit 501(c) (3) Charities or Christian Organizations Discount: WCA desires to honor those who are serving our community by working in these organizations by offering a 15% discount for their service. The discount applies to tuition only; the candidate will be asked to show evidence of their full-time employment and the organization’s charity or Christian mission statement.
- Sibling Discount: Sibling discounts apply to full-time students only, K-12. A sibling discount of 8% of the base tuition will be applied for the second highest full-time student tuition. A sibling discount of 10% of the base tuition will be applied for the third highest full-time student tuition. A sibling discount of 12% of the base tuition will be applied for the fourth highest full-time student tuition. Sibling discounts apply to tuition only. There is no sibling discount applied to pre-school student tuitions.
- Employee Discount: Employee eligibility is the first day of employment and ends on the day of termination. Qualifying full-time employees receive a 50% discount on their student’s WCA tuition charges, and Qualifying part-time employees receive a 25% discount on their student’s WCA tuition charges. No other discounts apply, and this discount applies only towards tuition. All other fees to be paid in full. To qualify for this discount, the employees can choose to pay the tuition and fees in full at the beginning of the school year or, if paying monthly, the tuition and fees shall be paid through payroll deduction. The account must remain current to receive this discount. Employees, please consult the WCA benefits policies for complete details.
- Family Referral: A $500 discount will be applied to your tuition statement for any family you refer to WCA and who is enrolled for at least one school year. To be eligible for the referral discount, you must be identified by the referred student’s family at the time of their WCA application for enrollment. The discount is applied to your account when the referred enrolled family’s student(s) begins their second semester at WCA.
- Early Enrollment Discount: Enroll your student(s) for the upcoming school year before March 1 to avoid the new school year tuition increases (Tuition only). Early enrollment will allow you to pay tuition at the 2017/2018 published tuition rates. To qualify for this discount, your current tuition account must be financially current, and a minimum per student payment of $500 for Preschool and a minimum payment of $600 for grades K – 12. must be paid in full before March 1. This non-refundable amount will be credited towards your enrollment fees for the upcoming school year. Families with multiple students enrolled will have a maximum required payment of $1,000 to be paid in full before March 1. The balance of the fees must be paid in accordance with the Fee Schedule Policy.
- Pastoral Family Discount: WCA desires to partner with churches and ministry organizations in our community. We offer a tuition discount for full-time Christian ordained minister employed as a minister by a local ministry or church. The minister must be a parent or legal guardian of the student to qualify. The discount applies to tuition only; minister must complete the Application for Christian Minister’s Discount to determine qualification
Your family may qualify for multiple discounts; however, combined discounts may not exceed 25% of your student’s total tuition costs. All discounts apply to tuition only. If at any time, your student withdraws from WCA before completing the school year, these discounts are subject to revocation and will be charged back to your student’s tuition account.
In addition to discounts, families that can meet means testing for assistance may also be available for financial aid. For more info on our available financial aid, click here.